- The S3TC packages will pass all anti cheat known for UT.
- There is no need to run the S3TCFix.
- Skating player glitch is solved if admins use vanilla textures from the 1st UT CD.
Is this correct ?
- Correct - no anitcheat problems whatsoever.
- Correct - no need to run s3tc fix on utrp packages (tested with fresh install of ut)
- Correct - no skating glitch on servers that have cd1 textures installed.
- Server admins should put UTRP somewhere in their server name to indicate they have CD1 textures installed.
- Using the S3TCFix doesnt fix anything in the new packages.
- Serveradmins that use the 2nd CD UT textures will cause the skating player glitch.
- Serveradmins that use the textures from the server package will cause the skating player glitch.
Is that correct too ?
- Correct - server admins who use cd2 textures are begging for problems. Highly Discouraged !!
- Correct - use of the 'net' textures in the dedicated server packages WILL give the skating glitch.